SOLVED newly fusionPBX installed is now working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuthy09

Jun 12, 2023
HI everyone, please help!!, my newly fusionPBX just installed on Cloud is not working, when I use the static public ip address to connect to the fusionPBX server, I got an error

502 Bad Gateway, what happens? and why? help help.. thanks​

dayeehook

Mar 5, 2023
Honestly, the easiest thing I’ve done when that happened to me is to just start back from scratch. Not sure what cloud provider you are with but if they have the quick reset option and then just run the install script again, it is way faster than trying to figure out where the issue lies.

Reactions: vuthy09

vuthy09

Jun 12, 2023
Honestly, the easiest thing I’ve done when that happened to me is to just start back from scratch. Not sure what cloud provider you are with but if they have the quick reset option and then just run the install script again, it is way faster than trying to figure out where the issue lies.
I got this problem during setup Failed to restart php8.1-fpm.service: Unit php8.1-fpm.service not found, how to fix this?

vuthy09

Jun 12, 2023
Job for freeswitch.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status freeswitch.service" and "journalctl -xeu freeswitch.service" for details.

vuthy09

Jun 12, 2023
AWS and MS Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.