Recent content by gflow

  1. G

    Billing Platform

    Forgot to add, great work looks good from what I can see!
  2. G

    Billing Platform

    1. Configure a Direct Inward Dialing (DID) number to point to extension 100. 2. In the FusionPBX portal, set extension 100 to forward all calls to your mobile number. 3. Call the DID and answer the call on your mobile. Check if the call is billed correctly as a mobile call. 4. Repeat the test...
  3. G

    Billing Platform

    The issue I have always found when trying to invoice direct from a PBX is picking up the billing information for things like call diverts, have you tested that?
  4. G

    Billing Platform

    What are some of the features of your billing platform?
  5. G

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    Yes it's old but it was combined with a new vulnerability discovered on the 29th August and that is when the attacks started.
  6. G

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/security/advisories/GHSA-mjcm-q9h8-9xv3?utm_source=chatgpt.com
  7. G

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    chatGPT says it was fixed in 1.10.7 and above
  8. G

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    Here is output from chatGPT, it's the same instruction set I followed and it worked great: This is the procedure for your FusionPBX installation. We already applied and verified it on your recovered production server. Back up the configuration. Have a current database backup or recovery...
  9. G

    Crypto Hacking Attempts going on now!!

    They are likely sending an api chat command, you will see something like this api+system SIP Message. Do this: Disabling SIP chat on every profile with enable-chat=false and setting auth-messages=true. Disabling chat was the main mitigation for the observed SIP MESSAGE attack. I made that...
  10. G

    Is v5.5 recommended for production, or should I still stick to the master branch?

    I'm getting ready to spin up a production installation and wanted to get a sanity check on the current recommended version. I know that in the past, the general advice for this project was often to just pull from the master branch. However, looking at the recent releases, I see version 5.5 is...
  11. G

    DIDLogic Support Contact Request - All numbers currently down

    Hi all, Does anyone have a reliable contact at DIDLogic? I currently have several international numbers with them, and I’m unable to log into my account. Password reset isn’t working, and I haven’t been able to reach their support team. At the moment, all inbound numbers are down. If anyone...
  12. G

    Ongoing Issue With CDR

    That looks awesome
  13. G

    IRC or Telegram Chat Group

    Oh I actually meant to make a group not a channel. I have deleted the channel and made a group, please join it. @Adrian Fretwell I don't think you need to install the app on your phone but you will need a mobile number to sign up
  14. G

    IRC or Telegram Chat Group

    Group created