SIP REFER FUSIONPBX ERROR (ROUTING DIRECT) MS TEAMS

leandrodes87

Mar 24, 2020
Hello my friends, could you help me?

I'm configuring the connection of a FusionPBX with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, but I'm having a problem transferring a call to another Teams extension.

Incoming and outgoing calls are OK, I can call Teams extensions and FusionPBX extensions outgoing with a call through the SIP operator that is in FusionPBX, everything is OK.

Only errors in the transfer, I think it's because of this error that I found in the freeswitch log when I'm going to complete the assisted transfer:
sofia.c:9012 Process REFER to [(null)@sip.pstnhub.microsoft.com]

I have the following scenario: Incoming PSTN >> FusionPBX >> Microsoft Teams, the call goes to User A OK However, when user A answers the call, he wants to transfer it to another Teams user "User B" and the error occurs.

If I do this by dialing only the Teams extension number, the blind transfer happens, but if I try to consult before transferring, the transfer does not happen. Could you help me or explain how you would configure this scenario?

What I did to forward the call to extension A in the incoming Destination points to a FusionPBX extension, and this extension has in the advanced options "DialString" = {rtp_secure_media=true}sofia/gateway/gatewayuuid/user's registered Teams number

Thank you in advance

Sorry for my bad english.