Need Help with Removing Duplicate CDR Entries for Missed Calls in FusionPBX

TharunV

Jul 24, 2024

I’m looking for assistance with managing Call Detail Records (CDR) in FusionPBX. Specifically, I want to remove duplicate entries for both missed calls and no answer calls originating from a call center queue. Currently, when I view the CDR as a super admin, it shows separate entries for each agent’s extension instead of consolidating these into a single entry for the entire call center queue.

1729181732628.png

Any guidance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated!

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
The issue stems from how CDRs are imported into the database, resulting in the creation of multiple records. This requires extensive front-end modifications to display the data in the desired format. I’ve made substantial progress on the FS PBX dashboard for FusionPBX trying to achieve this result. However, it’s not fully optimized yet. I’d estimate the work is about 90% complete, but there are still some refinements needed to achieve the final result.

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
I sure hope it's not against the rules. We are here to help one another. If the moderator disagrees, please let us know. Otherwise, DM me, and I'll be happy to discuss.
FS PBX is a free modern dashboard developed to enhance FusionPBX. Here is the Github link