Hello from LA

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
In the beginning of the video after FusionPBX installation I showed that you must set up an email address for the super admin so you can log in later. Assuming you did that and also set up a mail server towards the end of the video you should just be able to press the Reset password button and get a new one. Otherwise it should be your email and the password that fusionpbx showed you when it was installed.

Reactions: vuthy09

junction1153

Jul 15, 2020
I was able to spin up a VM in Vultr and successfully get this installed as well, just make sure to follow the instructions. Also, the cheapest VM with 1 GB of RAM did not work - there was not enough RAM to get it to run. I went one level up on the specs (2GB RAM) and everything worked flawlessly. So for anyone who gets an "out of memory" error during the install, just upsize your machine.

Reactions: pbxgeek

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
@pbxgeek your repo calls your version laravel-freeswitch. You may want to use a different new name. I'm not a lawyer but this looks like a trademark violation.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
@pbxgeek You also need to choose and publish a license for your project. Without this the code is visible and accessible but the rights of those using it are not defined. In fact, without a license, you likely hold all the rights.

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
@markjcrane, thank you for your feedback. I've addressed both issues you mentioned. The repository has been renamed to "fspbx." I had been considering a name change for some time, especially as this project has evolved from a small private initiative into something much larger.

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
I have implemented a new Firewall management page that consolidates all IPTables and Event Guard blocks in one centralized location.

This script must be executed on servers where FS PBX is installed. Additionally, it will be integrated into the main installation script for new deployments.

Navigate to /firewall page to access this feature.

Bash:
sh install/add_web_server_to_sudoers.sh

Here is a short demo of how it works.

Last edited:

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
@babak FS PBX fully supports WebRTC, as it operates on FreeSWITCH and FusionPBX in the background. While it doesn’t include a web-based SIP phone, it integrates seamlessly with the Ringotel API for provisioning both mobile and desktop applications.