few calls get stuck on FusionPBX active calls monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Please, I need some help identifying a problem.
Few incoming calls get stuck on FusionPBX active calls monitoring and it is impossible to hangup them unless I stop the freeswitch and restart.
Fusion 4.5.12 mounted on virtual machine in DigitalOcean, Debian 10.
Same configuration but on Debian 9 and VM in Vultr doen't have the issue.

Anybody has noted this issue and how was resolved.
Thanks

alan

Feb 26, 2023
I am facing the same issue on outbound calls also, while using webphone.

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
either the call have an option to hangup from the admin, or you will have to postgresql some query to free that channel this will be done from cli (fs_cli)

unfortunately i dont have the query else i would have given

Reactions: alan

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
This is caused by a freeswitch bug. The bug affect FreeSWITCH 1.10.10 and 1.10.11.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
The stuck calls are a FreeSWITCH bug from version 1.10.9 up to 1.10.11.

The package doesn't have a downgrade option without the package maintainers providing alternative versions. For this reason and because they require a token now to make the packages which is more work for people.

For these reasons, the FusionPBX install for FreeSWITCH uses a compiled version and allows choosing between versions.

alan

Feb 26, 2023
The stuck calls are a FreeSWITCH bug from version 1.10.9 up to 1.10.11.

The package doesn't have a downgrade option without the package maintainers providing alternative versions. For this reason and because they require a token now to make the packages which is more work for people.

For these reasons, the FusionPBX install for FreeSWITCH uses a compiled version and allows choosing between versions.
We are using the version 1.10.7. But for outgoing calls, we are facing the same problem. For a few calls channels are not being cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.