What is the best way to set up multi-branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidjake28

Nov 30, 2017
I just wanted to run this by some experienced fusion experts.

I have a client that has multi-branches. Each office will have a subset of their own extensions (100,200, 300 etc) and my questions are:

1) Would it be best to create different domains for each branch? Can domains dial direct extensions?
2) If one domain how do you handle a incoming caller dialing '0' to go to that local branches operator.
3) What other pitfals/suggestions would you suggest I consider/implement.

thanks very much for your help.

Sep 2, 2017
I'm in the process of setting up 20 branch offices myself. My plan is to use a domain per branch - it just seemed like the cleanest way to do it. I looked at direct extension dialing, but after really examining it, the branches are used to using the branch phone number to call each other. That said, I'm going to do a cost analysis to see if I should purchase the third-party LCR package I found. What phones are you going to use?

kidjake28

Nov 30, 2017
Sorry for the long delay. We are using yealink. I think we are going to try one domain with multi-branch locations.

I'm just not sure how to handle dialing 'zero' at each branch is going to be handled. I guess I'll have to create an IVR for each inbound route?

Status
Not open for further replies.