Water flow at Beach and Seagull Noises randomly when calling out

nocstaff

Sep 22, 2020
Hello. I have 2 different Fusion PBX servers in 2 different locations. We are having a weird issue randomly on both systems. The best way I can explain it is sometimes when we call outbound through one of our Yealink (Fusion PBX) phones, we hear dead silence then after a couple seconds we hear beach and Seagull recording noises. The call never goes through, and we cannot hear the person we are trying to call.

When looking at the CDR for the call, we get a normal_clearing for hangup cause and the status shows answered. But we cannot here the person on the other side. We have multiple domains on one of the Fusion PBX servers and it is only happening one of the domains. The only thing that is different from the other domains is that we have Call recording enabled. Then the other server that is experiencing the same issue also has call recording enabled.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue??

It doesn't look like I can attach the call recording to this forum but imagine water flowing at a beach and bird seagull noises is what it sounds like.

Let me know if anyone else is having the same issue.