Unable to Make Calls Using MicroSIP via FusionPBX - Need Assistance

technoredacinc

Aug 5, 2024
Hello FusionPBX Community,

I'm experiencing an issue with my FusionPBX instance when trying to make calls using MicroSIP. When I attempt to initiate a call, the application doesn't seem to respond at all. Clicking on the "Call" button does nothing - it doesn't even open the window to indicate the call's minute count.

Despite this, I can connect successfully via SIP TLS, UDP, or TCP. The connection is shown as green, which indicates it's successfully connected. However, when I try to make a call, nothing happens through my SIP trunk - it doesn't receive any information.

I checked whether there was an issue with the trunk by making a call to the DID number and enabling "Forwarding Call," which worked correctly. So the issue appears to be specific to anything running on the "Softphone".

Despite the absence of any active response from the software, it does connect to the server. Unfortunately, I'm unable to detect exactly what the issue is, and I would really appreciate any guidance or ideas on what might be causing this problem or how to resolve it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best,