SIP trunk register issue.

James83

Sep 28, 2024
Hiya, it’s my first time setting PBX up, it’s sweet features that offering an VOIP! Please excuse me for some of lack English due to deafness from birth.

I’ve got some demo SIP trunk login detail but I get confused how to resolve the issue, most of time it got fail, due to 403 etc and I messed around the setting and saw one was registered successful, I didn’t see it till it was too late what was the setting therefore I got lost, However, I got screenshot of successful in SNGREP and compare many times fail, it was same SIP FROM and SIP TO…

it’s supposed to be two different SIP From and To, not the same. Every time I change, it changed both same!

as I’m aware like username and DID.. I’ll have to blur some setting when I get pc on.

I also add ACL two IP’s one for SIP and one local itself server IP

Internal is working without SIP trunk. I managed to get SSL working Let’s Encrypt.

thank you

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
Perhaps we can help better if you send us screenshots and logs so we can better understand the issue

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
If you are experimenting with different configurations it may be helpful to flush cache and reloadxml between each attempt. If you change any URIs such as proxies etc. it is often necessary to stop and then start the gateway to make the change take effect immediately.

James83

Sep 28, 2024
every time I’ve changed setting I’ve always stop flush cache, reload xml etc then start it.

I’m on holiday break at the moment but I’ll send you DMs with screenshots as don’t have got time to blur some of IPs.

I’m still much needed to resolve VoIP one step away from completing it so I can then recommend anyone to use Fusion PBX VOIP in the future.

thank you :)