SHARED CALL APPEARANCE SPA SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Byrd

Feb 16, 2018
Here is my goal:

I have 2 Spa525G2 sip phones

I have ext 101 shared on both. That works fine. I set up shared in the phones and I direct my incoming route to that ext and it works fabulous.

The problem is the 2nd call that comes in rings on line key 1 (similar to call waiting). I want it to ring line key 2

So in Fusion, I set up 4 ext. 101, 102, 103 and 104. I then created a ring group 501. I directed my inbound route to ring that ring group with a ring strategy of ROLLOVER. It is supposed to try the first ext and find it busy then ring the 2nd ext

The problem is that with the spa phones it shows 2 call appearances per line, therefore it won't ring line 2 because line 1 only has once call. In the shared call appearance settings in the spa525 it gives me the options of 2 - 10 line appearances. I need it to say 1 but that option is not there. I need it to say 1 so that when the second call comes in fusion will see ext 101 busy and roll it to ext 2.

Any ideas?

Andrew Byrd

Feb 16, 2018
I wanted to add to make this post a little simpler: I am using spa 500 series phones. The Rollover feature in Fusionpbx doesnt seem to really work. It does not roll to ext 102 when 101 is in use. Referring to the Ring group

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.