Ring Group "Prompt" feature cutting calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

3d3dman

Oct 11, 2022
We recently updated the sound files in our fusionpbx to UK voice.

Since then the PROMPT feature on the ring group no longer works, for example if an inbound call goes to my mobile or desk phone using the prompt feature, you pickup the call then it cuts the call. If I turn the prompt feature off the call comes through without any issues. If I have 2 phone in a ring group but only 1 phone with prompts I pickup the prompt phone and it cuts the call but the call still rings on the phone without prompts and can be answered.

Is there any reason this could be happening, when I updated the sound files freeswitch was rebooted. Any ideas?

We have tried ring strategy on simultaneous and enterprise.

3d3dman

Oct 11, 2022
Think I found the issue - the system is showing it cant open the Prompt sound file - I have checked and downloaded the file from the phone system and it is working. I think I will complete another reboot of the system, I did check the file name against callie and it is the same, only difference I can see is Rachael has one more folder than callie named 64000, another option if the reboot doesnt work is to replace the recording with the callie recording

2024-07-08 16:35:09.600356 97.83% [WARNING] mod_sndfile.c:281 Error Opening File [/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/rachael/ivr/ivr-accept_reject_voicemail.wav] [System error : No such file or directory.]
2024-07-08 16:35:09.600356 97.83% [WARNING] mod_sndfile.c:281 Error Opening File [/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/rachael/ivr/ivr-accept_reject_voicemail.wav] [System error : No such file or directory.]

3d3dman

Oct 11, 2022
Looking closer it seems the file format is wrong - the error shows these folders /usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/rachael/ but the correct folder is /usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/en/gb/rachael/ - the rest of the sounds updated correctly so maybe a reboot and clearing cache will help - will try later

Status
Not open for further replies.