Hi from Oman

mobi

Aug 18, 2024
Hi, I am in voip from 2001 , my experience is in gsm gateways and voip solutions , specially for Middle East where voip is still a punishable sin.I am impressed by fusionpbx and feel sorry to ignoring freeswitch all these years.Keep the good work going on.

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
welcome @mobi. Check out the FS PBX dashboard for FusionPBX. It's really makes the product stand out and very user friendly.

Reactions: mobi

mobi

Aug 18, 2024
welcome @mobi. Check out the FS PBX dashboard for FusionPBX. It's really makes the product stand out and very user friendly.
I tried to install it ,what is default username and password? or how to setup username and password can you guide?

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
@mobi Did you do a new install? If so, the username and password were provided after FusionPBX installation before you installed the FS PBX dashboard.
Check my full installation video.

mobi

Aug 18, 2024
@mobi Did you do a new install? If so, the username and password were provided after FusionPBX installation before you installed the FS PBX dashboard.
Check my full installation video.
it is new installation , but I have changed the password and created couple of extensions only , I am trying to login with fusionpbx username and password but no luck.

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
@mobi Before installing the FS PBX dashboard, you need to assign your user an email. Once you install the FS PBX dashboard, the email becomes the username, and your password stays the same. If you missed that step, you can modify the database directly and add an email to your user. You also need to make sure you set up a mail server as per my installation video. FS PBX comes with 2FA authenticating, the code will be emailed to you after a successful login.

Reactions: mobi