Custom Menu manager broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

3d3dman

Oct 11, 2022
I have setup a custom scaled down menu manager, it was working perfectly. Decided to add "Devices" to my custom menu manager, logged in to check the devices tab was showing and the menu bar is now not showing. I deleted the "Devices" option in menu manager then saved, rechecked and the menu bar is still not showing, also cleared cache on my browser.

Recently we have changed the default language settings from US to GB due to uploading new UK sounds files, reading online someone said if you change the language to GB don't change the menu manager language from US or the USER so we haven't changed this. I do need to complete a restart of the system however does anyone know if the language change could cause the menu to disappear? If so how do I rectify this, I did try changing the menu manager to gb and the User but this didn't make a difference.

3d3dman

Oct 11, 2022
As a test I have built a new user, group manager, new menu manager, set the domain to the new menu and still no menu bar. Only changes recently have been adding new sound files, changing the default language and rebooting freeswitch so that shouldn't cause this, the issue started when adding a new subcategory into my scaled down menu manager I created, even tried deleting the changes I made but the menu bar still wont show, to confirm it was working perfectly so maybe there is a database error, any help would be greatly appreciated as I have tried everything to resolve. Ive also tried setting the new user to an admin user and "default menu" (not my customer menu) and this does show the menu bar - dont know whats going on with my own created menu manager - all help would be really appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.