Crd logs and recordings not showing in portal

Gauravkohli8542

Sep 1, 2024
I have installed fusion pbx 3-4 days ago, its interface has been changed. I think it's new version.. but cdr logs and recordings aren't showing in it..

So please can someone help me with it..

voipBull

Dec 3, 2023
@Gauravkohli8542

CDR's and CDR call logs (Also referred to as CDR LOG's)....two different things. So, you see the list of CDR's under Applications > Call Detail Records, but you don't see the CALL LOG option when you select a particular CDR entry? If yes, then make sure under Default settings > CDR, 'call_log_enabled' is set to 'True' and is 'Enabled'

'Recordings' aren't showing? Where? On the Call Detail Records page or Call recordings page?

Please try to give as much info as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing for others to even remotely consider answering your query.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I'm interpreting the problem as the Call Detail Records are not loading into the database. Call Recording depends on the same table in Call Detail Records. So this would affect both features.

If this is an upgrade go into your /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/xml_cdr.conf.xml. Update it to look like this. This will force it to save to the file system. We used to use the HTTP POST but it's just not the best solution. Saving to the file system is more dependable.

Save it then run these commands

fs_cli -x 'reloadxml'
fs_cli -x 'reload mod_xml_cdr'

Now add the following line to your cron job

crontab -e

* * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/fusionpbx/app/xml_cdr/xml_cdr_import.php 300

A new install on Debian will set this up by default.

Reactions: Gauravkohli8542