Call Centre Help for Simultaneous call limit

krishan

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Everyone
I need some help for simultaneously call limit, we have a client who have 3 extensions for first 2 calls all phones will ring once we answer 2 calls, we would like to send 3rd call on hold, once any call disconnect call on hold will start ringing on all available phones.
please suggest is there a way to archive this ?

krishan

Jun 15, 2021
I tried call centre but didn’t work as expected , I have 3 agents in call centre , when 2 phones goes busy, they want 3 call to go on hold, but since there are 3 agents in call centre 3rd call start ringing on 3rd phone,
I am sorry it’s a strange request from customer its a pizza store because they have only 2 computers to process the order they want only 2 calls to go though at a time, each computer have a desk phone and also have a cordless phone, they don’t need any extrusions or call transfers, I can register 2 phones to same extension if that will solve the problem,

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
If there are 2 computers and 2 phones next to these computers why do we need a third phone to ring if there is no computer for that phone? Call center with 2 agents and third call on hold would work perfectly for this scenario.

i guess you can try one of the agents have two phones then technically all 3 phones will ring.

krishan

Jun 15, 2021
Third phone is a cordless phone they want to keep in the kitchen area, so they have the option to answer the call when they are not around the computer.
Logically I want to treat desk phone and cordless phone as one extension, if we answer call on any one other one shouldn’t ring

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
Yes, try assigning one agent to both of those phones. I usually do a desk phone and an app, but two phones should work, too.

krishan

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you very much for quick reply
It’s allowing only one extension per agent can you check below screenshot, I am doing something wrong ?

Attachments

• IMG_3075.png
    IMG_3075.png
    241 KB · Views: 1

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
Create one agent and assign one extension to it. Then, assign that extension to both phones.