Call Block problem with list.

soglinda

Feb 17, 2023
"Hello, please help me. I have a problem with Call Block; it doesn't show the list of blocking rules." "I suspect there might be an issue with Nginx or PHP." "If you have any ideas, thank you."

Attachments

• list block.jpg
    list block.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 12
  • Version.jpg
    Version.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Did you add any? If you did, were they added in the same domain that you have selected now?

soglinda

Feb 17, 2023
Did you add any? If you did, were they added in the same domain that you have selected now?
"Yes, they were added. But I also selected the 'show all' option, and nothing is displayed in the list. However, the added rule that isn't visible is working, it's just not visible in this list. I suspect this happened after I migrated from Debian 11 to Debian 12."

Attachments

• test09.jpg
    test09.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
In that case, my guess is that it may be a bug in the FusionPBX code that displays the list.

Just to be sure you could check what is actually in the database, and if you see some records, check that the domain_uuids match the domain you are interested in.

Code:
root@testpbx:~# su - postgres
postgres@testpbx:~$ psql fusionpbx

fusionpbx=# select * from v_call_block;

soglinda

Feb 17, 2023
In that case, my guess is that it may be a bug in the FusionPBX code that displays the list.

Just to be sure you could check what is actually in the database, and if you see some records, check that the domain_uuids match the domain you are interested in.

Code:
root@testpbx:~# su - postgres
postgres@testpbx:~$ psql fusionpbx

fusionpbx=# select * from v_call_block;
"Thank you very much. Indeed, I have records in the database, but I would like to ask for your help with the web interface to make it display them."

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Run fusion updates. ALL fusion updates, 1 at a time, in order, log out and back in

pbxgeek

Jan 19, 2021
PHP 8.2 is not supported by FusionPBX right now. I highly recommend downgrading to 8.1.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
The version reported for your FusionPBX is 5.2.0 is old. The current version of the 5.2 branch is 5.2.4 which includes bug fixes for the 5.2 version.

Also, make sure you run Advanced -> Upgrade Schema as the list will be empty if its refers to a row where not all fields that are being referenced does not exist.

soglinda

Feb 17, 2023
"I successfully upgraded from 5.2.0 to 5.3.2 without any errors."

Attachments

• last vesion.jpg
    last vesion.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 5
  • last1 version.jpg
    last1 version.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
When using call block most of the time you should leave the caller ID name empty. Then fill in the caller ID number only. Also, make sure to provide the country code separately in its field.